Rent a space at Grace Church for your next meeting or gathering.
We have four different spaces for rent. Please send your initial inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Grace Presbyterian Church is not responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings while using the property.
Conditions for renting space at Grace Presbyterian Church:
- Non-profit organizations will receive a 20% discount off hourly room rates.
- The church campus is an alcohol and tobacco free campus.
- Ample on-site parking is included in the rental rate
- Pianos are to be used with conditions described in each room description
- Renter must be present on campus to meet with vendors
- Some tables and chairs are available to be used as part of the agreement. Rented furniture is permitted with prior approval.
- A/V equipment is not provided, but may be brought in
- Any furniture that has been moved must be returned to it’s original place
- A refundable security and cleaning deposit is required
- Custodial services at an additional price to renter may be required
- Payment is due at the time of ‘Agreement’ signature
- Cancellation Policy: If cancellation occurs before two weeks of the event date, the renter is entitled to a full refund. No refund will be issued if cancellation is within the two weeks before the event date.
- Lost keys will result in a $25 per key charge.
Parking Lot: Available for one-day rental or reoccuring rental. Please email the church office to request a quotation for your event parking.
Oak Room: $135 per hour (with two hour minimum)
Suitable for banquets, receptions, classes and other larger gatherings.
Room Capacity: 160 theater style seating, 70 at tables
A fully-contained large banquet room with raised stage. A Mason Hamlin grand piano is located near the stage. Use of the piano is included in the rental fee. A large bank of windows overlooks Oak trees and a deck. The deck is available for use with the rental of this room. At the main entrance to the room there is a lobby area and restrooms. A large commercial kitchen is available for food staging. Cooking in the kitchen is available for an additional rental fee.
Fireside Room: $100 per hour (with two hour minimum)
Suitable for smaller, intimate gatherings, receptions or meetings
Room Capacity: 60 standing and seated, 30 dining
An “L” shaped versatile room with a gas fireplace and comfortable “living room” seating. Square tables with seating are set up in the room. Large “galley” kitchen for staging food. The room opens to a small back patio and a larger front courtyard area. The baby grand piano is available for use with the rental fee.
Church Sanctuary: $135 per hour (with two hour minimum)
Suitable for weddings, concerts, meetings and presentations
Room Capacity: 180 theater style seating
Large space with high ceilings and excellent acoustics. Mid-century design with colorful stained glass window/walls. Lovely chandeliers provide soft, understated lighting. Upholstered chairs make the layout flexible to suit your needs. The central cross is often adorned with flower arrangements. The narthex entrance provides a lovely transition from the outside to the sanctuary. The sanctuary opens to the central courtyard which may be used for breaks or serving refreshment. Note: No food or beverage other than bottled water is allowed in the sanctuary.
Pianos in the Sanctuary are available for an additional rental fee. Rental of pianos is available only to members of Performing Arts Society (ccpas.org).
- 9’ Steinway Grand Piano is $100 per event
- 7’ Baldwin Grand Piano is $50 per event.
- The organ in the sanctuary is not available for rent.
Library: $40 per hour (with two hour minimum)
Suitable for small meetings, gatherings and classes
Room Capacity: 30 theater style seating, 16 around large central table
The Library is an intimate space with bookshelves lining two walls and large windows on the adjacent wall. There is a large table space surrounded by chairs. This configuration may be altered to suit your needs. A TV is mounted on the wall and is available for video presentations with your own connecting equipment. The Library opens up to the central courtyard which can be used for breaks or to serve refreshments. Please note, this rooms doesn’t have air conditioning.